If you want to save money on your energy bills and reduce your carbon footprint talk to the fully qualified plumbers from 23 Hour Plumbing about installing a heat pump. Our plumbers are highly experienced in all aspects of heat pump hot water systems. We can supply and install top quality, reputable brands and provide you with any servicing or maintenance requirements going forward. Our Ahs plumbing service has you covered 24/7, including all weekends and public holidays for those unexpected plumbing emergencies. At 23 Hour Plumbing we have a local plumber near you – servicing all metropolitan areas of Adelaide, Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Perth and Canberra.
HOW DOES A HEAT PUMP HOT WATER HEATER WORK?
Heat pump hot water heaters are classed in the same category as solar powered hot water heaters in terms of their extreme energy efficiency. A heat pump hot water heater provides an excellent replacement model for an electric hot water heater (and they use approximately one third less power), or as an alternative to a solar system if a solar powered unit would not be viable on your property.
Heat pump hot water heaters draw energy from the outside ambient air to heat the water stored in a tank. This operation is much the same as how a reverse cycle air conditioner works but in reverse.
- A fan pulls the air into the unit where a refrigerant absorbs the air’s heat.
- Even if this outside air feels cold to us it is going to be much warmer than the refrigerant – and in turn the refrigerant transforms from a liquid to a high temperature gas.
- This gas is then pumped through a compressor, generating a high heat source.
- This heat is then transferred through a heat exchanger – heating the water stored inside the storage tank.
- The refrigerant is cooled down once again as the heat is drawn into the tank, turning back into a liquid – allowing for the process to begin again.
Heat pumps are well suited to warmer climates, but there are models designed for cooler temperatures. A heat pump hot water expert from 23 Hour Plumbing will be able to advise on the best unit to suit your requirements, and supply you with a free, no obligation, quote for the supply and installation of your new heat pump hot water heater. Why not take advantage of our NO INTEREST EVER payment plans*? Have your new heat pump hot water heater installed today with only a 10% deposit required.
At 23 Hour Plumbing we specialise in reputable heat pump hot water brands so you can trust that you are receiving a quality product which will be backed by a high warranty. We can supply and install your heat pump manufactured from;
When you contact 23 Hour Plumbing you can trust that you will receive a quality supply, installation, repair or replacement of your heat pump hot water heater. Our reliable, ethical and affordable plumbers are on-call and online any time of the day or night, any day of the year – ready and waiting to assist you.