If you want hot water ‘on demand’ that will never run out talk to the experts from 23 Hour Plumbing in regards to a continuous flow hot water heater. The plumbing professionals from 23 Hour Plumbing are highly trained in all aspects of continuous flow hot water heaters – from the supply and installation through to any repairs or maintenance. At 23 Hour Plumbing we can have your new continuous flow hot water heater installed no matter if you reside in Adelaide, Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Brisbane or Canberra – we cover all metropolitan areas. Have a hot water emergency? Call us anytime, we have local plumbers available around the clock, every day of the year.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A CONTINUOUS FLOW HOT WATER HEATER?
Besides a strong, hot and constant flow of hot water 24/7, continuous flow hot water heaters will provide you with the following benefits;
- Energy efficient – as the water is only heated as and when you need it you will save money and dramatically reduce your carbon footprint in the process. Many systems are of a 6+ star energy rating.
- Space Saving – no bulky storage tanks are required. A continuous flow hot water unit is a tankless, compact system which is usually externally wall mounted and can be installed inside a recess box for extra space savings.
- Most continuous flow hot water heaters are compatible with either natural gas or LPG.
- Can be compatible with new or pre-existing solar powered hot water heaters – to act as a solar powered hot water booster.
- High warranties available
- Optional temperature remote controllers are available to act as an added safety measure and provide more convenience to your lifestyle.
- Varying sized continuous flow hot water systems are available to suit the smallest apartment through to a large home or commercial properties.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE CONTINUOUS FLOW HOT WATER TEMPERATURE CONTROLLERS?
These temperature remote controllers are an optional feature available with many brands of continuous flow hot water heaters. Through advanced technology you can now control your hot water, to your personal preference, with just the touch of a button.
The remote controllers allow you to pre-set your desired temperatures for different areas within your home. So, you could have a high hot temperature in your kitchen and lower pre-set temperatures in your bathrooms. This method eliminates the time that you take to continually fiddle around with your hot and cold taps trying to reach the correct water temperature for you – which also wastes water in the meantime. If you have the remote controllers installed all you will need to do is turn on the hot tap and the water temperature will heat to your pre-determined level, staying constant until you turn off the tap.
Another important feature that these controllers provide is SAFETY. Temperature remote controllers have been known to dramatically reduce the risks associated with scalding to young children, the elderly or mobility impaired.
If you are in the market for a new continuous flow hot water heater, or your current hot water heater has suddenly failed at the worst possible time – talk to 23 Hour Plumbing. We can supply and install your new continuous flow hot water heater and you can take up the option of our NO INTEREST EVER payment plans*. All you need is a 10% deposit, at 23 Hour Plumbing we don’t want you to have to go without and we understand how necessary hot water is to every Australian household or office.
Call 23 Hour Plumbing today on 1300 070 399 we have your continuous flow hot water heater requirements covered anytime of the day or night, any day of the year.