Hot Water Systems Repair & Installation Professionals
23 Hour Plumbing are you hot water heater experts and can supply, install, repair or replace your hot water system. We are the specialists when it comes to Solar Powered Water Heaters, Solar Powered Hot Water Boosters, Gas Instantaneous or Gas Hot Water Storage Tanks, Electric Storage Water Heater and Heat Pump Hot Water Systems. We offer an afterhours plumbing service 24/7, servicing all metropolitan areas of Adelaide, Perth, Melbourne, and Brisbane and can be with you within the hour* in a hot water emergency, including all public holidays.
What constitutes as a hot water emergency?
At 23 Hour Plumbing any requirement that you consider an emergency to you is an emergency to us. No hot water is an emergency and a dripping tap can require an emergency repair, if you want it repaired or replaced NOW then call us on 1300 070 399 – even if it is 2am on a Sunday morning, a 23 Hour Plumber is ready and waiting for your call.
- If you turn on your hot water tap only to find that you water is just not heating up – call 23 Hour Plumbing NOW.
- If your hot water tank has burst, leaving you with a flooded laundry or other interior or exterior area – call 23 Hour Plumbing NOW.
- If you notice a leak at the base of your water heater – call 23 Hour Plumbing NOW.
- If you have a dripping hot water tap – call 23 Hour Plumbing NOW.
- If you would like a new hot water system, or an upgrade to a more energy efficient model – call 23 Hour Plumbing NOW.
We will provide you with a precise time of arrival and we WILL BE ON TIME! No more waiting around between the hours of 8.30am-5.00pm for your plumber to arrive, which you may experience when dealing with other plumbing companies. Our reliable and ethical plumbers will come to your location with a fully equipped van, stocked with all of the required parts needed to repair your water heater requirements, providing you with a fuss free plumbing service ensuring minimal downtime to you.
Your Hot Water Heater Specialists
23 Hour Plumbing will provide you with a professional plumbing service and we are the specialists in all hot water heater varieties;
- Gas Mains Pressure Storage
- Electric Mains Pressure Storage
- Continuous Flow (or Instantaneous)
- Solar Powered
- Solar Powered Gas or Electric Boosters
- Heat Pumps
We supply a range of high quality water heaters for you to choose from, should a replacement or new installation be required, including;
Why not take advantage of our No Interest EVER Payment Plans*? Just ask your friendly plumber or our call centre staff for further details. Your 23 Hour Plumbing professionals understand how overwhelming choosing the right hot water heater for your demands can be, owing to the large range of water heaters on the market today. When it comes to choosing the correct hot water system there are a variety of factors that you need to consider, including; how you use your hot water, the number of people residing in your home as well as the size of your home and number of bathrooms etc. We want you to get it right from the start, and to choose the most efficient hot water system for your requirements that will save you money going forward. Our plumbers and gas fitters will happily attend to your location and go through all options available to you in regards to Solar Powered, Gas, Electric or Heat Pump Hot Water and provide you with a no obligation free quote for supply and installation of your water heater to help aid in your decision process.
Hot Water Energy Saving Tips;
Water heating is the largest producer of greenhouse gas emissions from Australian households. We have provided a list of tips to help reduce your carbon footprint and save you money going forward:
- The most hot water used in the average household is from showering. 23 Hour Plumbing recommends installing a water efficient showerhead, of at least a 3 star energy rating. By installing a water efficient showerhead you can reduce your water usage by approximately half – and you will notice this reduction on your energy bills. If you have a continuous flow hot water heater you need to ensure that your water efficient showerhead is compatible with the water heater model. 23 Hour Plumbing can assist in the installation and correct choice for your new water efficient showerhead.
- Use a shower timer to reduce your water usage and, whenever possible, run your dishwasher and washing machine cycles on cold.
- The thermostat on your hot water storage tank needs to be set at above 60°C, to prevent the risk of harmful bacteria, such as Legionella growing in the tank. And at no more than 50°C in relation to your continuous flow water heater. But, if your thermostat is set too high this will use energy unnecessarily.
- Have any dripping taps or leaking pipes repaired immediately.
- Leave your mixer taps on the cold position, rather than in the center, or hot, position. When left in the center or hot position you could be using hot water unnecessarily each time you use the tap.
- Always have your water heaters maintained according to manufacturer’s instructions and only enlist the services of a fully licensed plumber for any repairs or replacements. Attempting a DIY repair or replacement on your water heater could void your warranties and any insurance claims.
Hot Water Replacement Experts
If you require a hot water heater replacement or repair book your plumber through 23 Hour Plumbing for all of your hot water requirements servicing all metropolitan areas of Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra.
No Hot Water?
If you have turned your hot water tap on only to find that the water is simply not heating up call 23 Hour Plumbing for a prompt and reliable hot water heater replacement or repair. We are fully qualified and highly skilled in all makes and models of hot water heaters – solar powered, gas, electric or heat pump hot water and we will have your hot water back up and steaming with our reliable and fuss-free plumbing service 24/7. We come to you in our fully stocked plumbing vans, meaning that we rarely need to leave your location and waste time in collecting parts. In the first instance 23 Hour Plumbing will attempt to repair your hot water heater but, if it is deemed that a repair is not viable our friendly plumbers will be able to offer you a full hot water replacement service. We supply top quality makes and models of hot water heaters from leading Australian brands, we will discuss with you the most efficient replacement hot water heater to suit your household and hot water heating demands. You may even find that an alternative heating fuel source could be more beneficial for you and will save you money in the future. Let our plumbing experts explore all of the options for you and provide you with a no obligation free hot water replacement quote. Some of the leading hot water brands that we recommend include;
- Rheem Hot Water
- Dux Hot Water
- Rinnai Hot Water
- Aquamax Hot Water
- Bosch Hot Water
- Vulcan Hot Water
Hot water heaters usually tend to fail at the worst of times and when you least expect it. At 23 Hour Plumbing we understand that no hot water is an emergency and a requirement many of us dare not live without. We don’t want your hot water heater failure to cause you or your family any financial stress which is why 23 Hour Plumbing is pleased to offer their customers no interest EVER payment plans* allowing you to have your hot water replacement TODAY with the option to pay us off over 12 months. For all of your hot water requirements, for commercial, residential or industrial settings, call the expert plumbers from 23 Hour Plumbing on 1300 070 399 24/7.
Hot Water Repair Professionals
Call upon the plumbing experts from 23 Hour Plumbing for your hot water heater repairs requirements 24/7. We will have a reliable and fully qualified plumber knocking on your door within an hour* of your call in an emergency, including all public holidays. With our afterhours plumbing service you can trust that you will have a local, affordable and ethical hot water plumber to your location promptly, arriving with a fully stocked van to adhere to your situation in a fast, hassle free manner with minimal downtime to you.
Is your hot water heater leaking?
Is your hot water no longer HOT or taking a long time to heat up? Sounds like you need a hot water heater repair and when it comes to hot water heater repairs or replacements 23 Hour Plumbing are your plumbing professionals and the experts in all hot water heater varieties. The hot water experts from 23 Hour Plumbing can supply, repair, service or replace all varieties of hot water heaters 24/7– no matter if you have a solar powered hot water heater, gas continuous flow or gas storage hot water heater, electric hot water heater or heat pump hot water system.
Solar Powered Hot Water Heater Repairs
A solar powered hot water heater is the most efficient way to source hot water for your home and when backed up with a solar powered gas or electric booster you will never run out of hot water come rain, hail or shine, or for those properties with a higher hot water demand. Your solar powered hot water heater needs to be installed correctly to gain the maximum efficiency for the unit. Incorrect placement of the solar collector panels could ultimately lead to their failure to detect freezing conditions, which could result in expensive freeze damage. The fully qualified team from 23 Hour Plumbing are your solar powered hot water professionals; adhering to correct plumbing codes and conducts with safety as a top priority. We can also assist you in the decision making process to understand which size and style solar powered hot water system will best suit your household’s hot water demands. To ensure the best productivity from your solar powered hot water heater, regular maintenance (according to manufacturer’s instructions) is a must. Many systems require little maintenance and you may find that this could be as little as every 3-5 years. Solar powered systems which consist of electrical components may only require a replacement part after 10 years or so. Discuss with the professionals from 23 Hour Plumbing about periodic inspections and maintenance in regards to your solar powered hot water heater which will greatly decrease the need for major repairs or replacements. What could cause my solar powered hot water heater to not operate effectively?
- Shading, dust or dirt covering your solar panel collectors may cause poor operation of your solar powered hot water heater. It is advised to conduct shading checks annually in the case that trees on your, or your neighbour’s property, have grown and provided shading that was not present upon installation. Periodic cleaning of your solar panel collectors to remove dust or debris is also highly recommended.
- Check for any cracks on your solar panel collectors – if cracks are present, seals have become loose or your glazing has turned extremely yellow then your collectors may need to be replaced, or the seals repaired. Dampers, nuts, bolts, flashing and sealant should also be checked to ensure all is still in excellent condition.
- If you notice any leaking solar hot water pipe connections or any loose wiring – or should you notice deterioration issues in your pipework or wiring then call 23 Hour Plumbing for a prompt wiring or pipework repair or replacement.
- If you notice your solar hot water storage tank leaking, or notice any signs of rust or corrosion your tank will need to be repaired or replaced by a fully qualified plumber – 23 Hour Plumbing can assist!
- Another cause of failing solar powered hot water heaters could be due to the operation of the pumps or fans on the unit. If the solar powered systems pumps or fans have malfunctioned your system will not operate as intended.
- The antifreeze liquids in relation to solar powered hot water heaters need to be replaced intermittently by a licenced professional. Mineral build-up due to hard water being circulated through the solar collectors may also need to be removed by adding a de-scaling solution occasionally.
If you notice any decline in regards to your solar powered hot water heater call in a master plumber from 23 Hour Plumbing. We can be knocking on your door within the hour*, if required, anytime of the day or night, every day of the year – including all public holidays. Always call in a fully qualified and licenced professional skilled in solar powered hot water systems – doing so otherwise could void any warranty terms on your system.
Gas Hot Water Heater Repairs
23 Hour Plumbing recommends having your gas hot water heater serviced and cleaned at least once every two years to maintain optimum performance and safety from your hot water system. Doing so will also extend the life of your gas hot water heater. A suitably qualified plumber and gas fitter should always install your gas continuous flow or gas storage hot water heater and they must supply you with a certificate of compliance after installation. Allowing an unqualified contractor to install your gas hot water heater could result in extreme safety issues and possible health concerns, as well as void any warranty or insurance claims. Call 23 Hour Plumbing should you notice any of the following issues with your gas continuous flow or gas storage tank hot water system:
- No hot water
- Temperature or flow fluctuations
- Higher than average gas bills for no apparent reason
- Your gas pilot light keeps extinguishing
- Rust coloured water
- Rumbling or popping noises within your gas storage tank
- Leaking water around the base of your gas storage tank
- A burst gas hot water storage tank
- No water running from the hot tap
- Constantly dripping safety valve
- Rust or corrosion visible on your gas hot water storage tank
- You smell gas
The reliable and ethical plumbers from 23 Hour Plumbing are your gas hot water heater experts, able to service repair or replace your gas continuous flow or gas mains pressured storage tank hot water heater; arriving at your location within an hour*of your call, in an emergency – servicing all brands of gas hot water heaters.
Electric Hot Water Heater Repairs
If your electric hot water heater is in need of a repair then 23 Hour Plumbing are the professionals for the job. We service and repair all makes and models of electric hot water heaters. Should you require a replacement hot water heater – we supply and install top quality brands with minimal fuss or downtime to you. Please take note that if a replacement of an electric hot water heater is the best option then in most circumstances you will need to choose an alternative fuel source such as a solar powered, gas or a heat pump hot water system due to electric hot water units being phased out across most of mainland Australia owing to their extremely high production of greenhouse gas emissions. Your local 23 Hour Plumber can advise you in regards to this and provide you with a no obligation free quote for a more energy efficient replacement hot water heater. Your electric storage hot water heater may require a repair or replacement if you notice any of the following;
- No hot water
- Your hot water is heating up slower than usual
- Leaking pipe connection
- Leaking water storage tank
- Whining, popping or other rumbling noises emitting from the tank
- Your hot water is running out faster than usual
- The water is too hot
- Black or rusty coloured water
- Pungent odours
- Burst hot water tank
Electric hot water heaters do not yet need to be replaced (in terms of the phase out) if a repair is viable. In many instances the repair could be as simple as replacing the heating elements, thermostat or checking and replacing the pressure relief valve. Always entrust a fully qualified and reliable plumber to perform a service or repair on your electric hot water heater. Never attempt a do-it-yourself repair as an electric hot water heater has a significant amount of current running through the wirings; the combinations of amps and volts could prove lethal to an unqualified repairer. Don’t take the risk – book a professional plumber for your electric hot water heater repair from 23 Hour Plumbing.
Heat Pump Hot Water Heater Repairs
A heat pump is an excellent alternative to a solar powered hot water heater and also an extremely efficient replacement option for an electric storage hot water heater. Should you experience any of the following symptoms with your heat pump hot water system, call in the experts from 23 Hour Plumbing for a prompt and reliable heat pump hot water repair service;
- No hot water
- Constant water discharge from the pressure & temperature relief valve (either a continuous trickle or a heavy flow)
- Higher than average electricity bills for no apparent reason
- The unit fails to operate
- Unusual noises coming from the tank
The 23 Hour Plumbing professionals can be at your location within an hour* of your call, if required, for all of your heat pump hot water repairs 24/7. 23 Hour Plumbing are your hot water plumbing professionals servicing all metropolitan areas. We have a local plumber waiting on call for your booking – ask us about our no interest ever payment plans* and take any financial stress away.